Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Good Day Today: 14th May 2009


I am really happy for meeting my long lost friend today, and also for visiting the old lady who i have mentioned in the previous blog.
I don't know how many years since the last chat with my old friend, yu yin.
If not mistaken, i think it's more than ten years...haha...we know each other since standard 4!
I have got so many things wanna share with her, and so does she.
But sometimes, too many things come out in my mind, i'm stuck as i don't know where to start.
May be we should arrange some more time to hang out so that we can know what's happening to each other life all these years.
I'm impressed by her smile, it's still the same. I have realized that she used to smile when she talks. I know it long time ago.
And finally, today i get to see it once again. Let's see the photograph of two long lost friends have taken:


Even though there is something frustrating her lately but i know it will be alright soon. She is kind of a strong and cheerful girl to me. I will never ever forget her smiling face in my life. =)
This time I didn't forget to give a hug to my good friend. (i forgot once to my best friend, pyng, before she left to Singapore) >.< the time was not enough for us..but good times is yet to come, no rush.

After the meeting, i went to visit the old lady who was my ex-colleague of Bumcity. On the way to her house, i saw someone familiar, i stopped my car at the road side to see if he was someone i know. And it was Jerry, so i gave him a ride to his destination. (i'm not sure how to spell his name, it might be Gerry, but there was a time i spelled it as Jerry and he didn't correct me,so i think it's Jerry all right.) He didn't want to trouble but i insisted to give him a ride. How could i see and let this nice person walking alone in such a hot weather? I was glad to do him a favor. He said i could go to DOME one day and he would buy me a meal. Well, he said like that, i think i wouldn't go to DOME again. haha...it was just a small favor, it's not worth a meal at DOME. But i would like to see him again, as he always has a friendly smile on his face, i like to see people smile. And you wouldn't know how nice his smile is until u meet him. =D Then, i reached the old lady's place, she looked so happy when she saw me. I know she's missing me...and i'm so sorry to her that i took a long time to visit her, it almost 5 years. Hope it's not too late, i made it at last. She looked even happier when she saw i've bought her a pack of melon seeds. She has two doggies, and they are sooo cute....i've taken lots of photographs of them but show the nicest ones here:

She trained the doggies well, and i can see the doggies dare not to be naughty.

So nice I get to see her and meet her lovely doggies. I've met a new aunty there, she is a friend of the old lady. It's nice to meet her too. In the photograph below, aunty Ong(left), Me(middle), the old lady(right).


She told me a lot about her son who has just graduated as a master, now working in Singapore. He is still single. I through his graduation photo, hmm.. not bad looking, so i decided to introduce him to my sis next time when she comes back. I've written down his full name but i failed to find him in facebook. =(
She has gone to her son's graduation in Australia and stayed there for 2 weeks.
I'm happy for her, to have a good son and got the chance to travel so many beautiful places in Australia. I'm so happy to see her in good health and see life is treating her not bad. I spent about 3 hours at her place, talking... watching tv and eating fried bee hoon, sweet potatoes, durian. I went in her house with a flat tummy but came out like 4 months pregnant lady as i had had my lunch before i went to visit her...=.="


After 5 years, finally i get to take photo with her as a memory.
I have never felt so happy before.

The happiness comes from knowing that she is fine, knowing that she misses me all these years, having her cares and loves me, and seeing her happy for her life.
I'm contented for the happiness i have now.
Today is really a good day for me. It will be a new start of my life's journey. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment