Friday, June 19, 2009

Holiday Getaway to Cameron Highland.


Everything is just too good to be true.
What a wonderful holiday i had!
and, it's about to end.
I just don't feel like letting it end so fast,
i still feel like my holiday is just started!
Time oh time...would you mind slow down your speed for some time?
alright, i know you mind.
so, let's move on. (Be positive,still)
The good times i had are such a great motivation for me to head towards the next sem.
The motivation comes from the contentment, happiness, and also the refreshment of mind.
What on earth was delighting me so much until i got all these positive energy in me?
Alright, let's see the photo and video, and you'll know how happy i am with the energetic,humorous,playful gang traveled to Cameron Highland.
This is my maiden journey to that greenish environment with the very refreshing fresh air that i desired so much.
I thought, in fact, it would be as dull as going to Genting when there are nothing much we can do up there. Yet, it didn't disappoint me at all.
With all the hilarious jokes and conversations of the perfect gang, everything's changed.
and here, i wanted to thank all of them for the company.
All of them:


In this trip, we ate, we played, we laughed, we took photos, we shared things.
How many good memories with friends could we have in a lifetime?
if there are million times, i will treasure every single one,
as every one of it is special.
and i treasure everyone who creates the good memories with me.

I was thinking to write the whole journey from where the trip began until we back in Penang.
But who cares about the details now? especially when pictures can tell where we were.
The most precious thing is already in our hearts - the memory.

____________________________________________________________________

here's a video i recorded with my phone when the most disgusting drink in the world was drunk by our dear friend - Hock Choon.








No comments:

Post a Comment