Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holiday Part -Time Work

It's been some time since the written of previous post.
Now, i would like to share what i've been doing for the last whole week at the end of May.
Ever since i quit the job of the restaurant, i work as a casual worker for some road shows.
At first, i worked for a slimming and skin care centre named Bizzy Body.
From there, i met the boss of a furniture shop. and then, when he needs people for his road show, he'll let me know to see if i could work for him.
It's the easiest job i have ever worked.
Almost doing nothing but sitting on the bed, being a "human vase"...hahaha..
i told the boss about this "human vase", i felt that i was like a brainless and useless people at work.
He answered me, "you said you are a vase..
and you know what, not every people can be the "vase" you meant.." then he laughed at me.
He is a good boss, if he doesn't need people to entertain him, he'll be perfect..


Never thought of selling bed before...this is a good opportunity for me to learn more about bed and... the marriage's life of the boss.. LoL


So, next time i will have a special discount for buying new furniture, beds or mattresses. I believe this is the good karma for being a good listener and counselor to the boss at work. I wish there's improvement of his marriage after my encouragement and advice to him. Happy 10th anniversary of marriage to him.

I was thinking in a week time, who would appear in Tesco? and i find that young people don't like to go Tesco.. =(
On Monday to Saturday, i didn't even meet one friend there..what a tragedy..i was so damn bored!
I sat still on the bed without any movement, i was exactly like a tree without green leaves on it...
my conclusion,Tesco is a heaven for aunties and uncles.
Until Sunday, finally... i met Chris, Nick, and Doreen.
at least i get to see some people i know...otherwise i would be fully rotten on the five star King Koil bed.

After this road show, i don't know what is the next time to work for them.
May be next year,or may be i'm not gonna work for them anymore if i get a new permanent job. I was glad to know Mr. Tong and the Boss.
Mr.Tong was humorous enough to make me laugh non-stop..an uncle like him with a serious-looking face, i couldn't imagine he's such a joker...
what a pity,i forgot to take a photo with him and the boss for a memory.
Why am i so forgetful?! I won't make the same mistake again, i swear!

Lastly, i've gotta advertise for the boss for thanking him as giving me a chance to learn about beds.
The show room is at 458,Jalan Jelutong, 11600 Penang. (opposite the mosque)


No comments:

Post a Comment