Monday, September 5, 2011

My Birthday Celebration This Year

My birthday this year was quite special.
It's memorable.

Very unfortunately that the whole Raya holiday I could only spend all the time in hospital ward,to be more exact,I spent all the time on the bed with the irritating drip that made me feel like staying in prison.
It was something that really upset me as it was wasting my precious time.
I want to celebrate my birthday and go somewhere away from Penang.
 
well, I wish i could be strong and healthy.


Nevertheless, I am touched, real touched.
Never thought that a man can be so tender and patient.
Took care of me like a baby, as if treating my life as his life. He spent his entire holiday and all his time with me in the ward,
yet never complain and never be impatient even though he was very sick,too.


I am also touched by all surprises I've got.

I thought that no one would celebrate with me on my birthday since I was so sick already.
All the negative thoughts disturbing me seriously.
But my love one had cheered me up with a laughing-clown-face ice cream cone on my birthday eve.
I was happy although I could only watching at it. 
I appreciate the effort done by him.
He was so nice and sweet to me.
Please forgive me that I failed to express what i felt deep in my heart on that night,
when the pain and illness that I was enduring made me so sick.


Besides, thought that my good friends were going to pay me a visit only,
but they managed to appear in the ward with a birthday cake on their hands and sang a birthday song to me.
They were so thoughtful and nice. Thanks a lot,girls.
11 years of friendship and 9 years of friendship.
Time flies, but you both stay.

Lucky and unlucky depends on how you think about it.
I think I am lucky.
I believe being contented is the way of living.
I have someone who takes care of me well, I have friends who cares and concerns about me, I have good friends who being thoughtful and nice to me, I have got so many birthday wishes from friends....

I am sure my birthday this year was special and unforgettable.


No comments:

Post a Comment