Friday, November 4, 2011

♥ A Special Day ♥

This is a day that we celebrate another birthday of me.
As we missed a good celebration, so we made it another day for us to enjoy.
After so many horrible days in hospital ward, finally I could really enjoy my day out there
with someone I love.
Logos Hope


We visited Logos Hope, after that we went for a shopping.

Spontaneous plan, but really nice.
I love my birthday gift this year very much.

My Birthday Gift
Time is Love

And then...
Here's a memorable night that he made specially for me.
Words definitely couldn't express what I feel. 

Fame of Love

 There were times that I admired others,happy for those lucky girls who have got loving boyfriends to do many lovely things on their special days. I guess I'm one of them now. It's my turn to feel happy for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment