Friday, July 17, 2009

hey, something to share with you.

Now,i have few photographs which i took at work that i wanted to share with my friends.

- Me & Mr.Tong [ humorous and kind ]
Just like my father, he's a traditional typical English educated man.
He reminds me of my dad everytime when i talk to him.

It was so nice to meet the Mr. Kang who is a warm-hearted man of spreading chinese philosophy 弟子规 and helping those people who suffer from domestic violence.

- It's your Duty to Combat Domestic Violence -
The English translation of the Chinese words in the poster:
I promise, say no to violence, and be loving

It's my pleasure to know Mr.Kang as he's such a helpful,kind,and cheerful man who brings happiness to the orphans and the victims of domestic violence. My pleasure to know Mr. Tong too, as he's such a loving and grateful person. There is a lot of positive characters that i could learn from them.

I told Mr.Kang that i'm interested to be a volunteer to assist them in helping the victims, but he said because their main focus is to spread the knowledge and increase the awareness of the public about domestic violence, so my main focus to help the victims directly, i shall go to another center which is providing counselling session to the victims. But before that, i still have to attend the classes organized by Mr.Kang in order to know the ways to counsel and guide them.

As i have got to spend quite some time if i'm going to join them, thus, it's still under my consideration. Due to the short semester in college, everything comes at once. Luckily i give myself a short 1 week holiday otherwise i might not be able to breathe. In addition, i'm looking for an english tuition (obviously you know why,if you read my blog), i wanted to improve my vocabularies, so that everytime i blog i don't need to flip through the dictionary again. and also i wish to strengthen my english conversation so that i won't be stuck at where i coundn't find a right word to describe a thing. It's still hard for me to speak fluent english without grammatical and tenses mistakes. Just wanted to say NO to lousy broken english which i used to speak all this while.
Hopefully i can make it before i step into the working life after my graduation. and if i start my tuition, the time is going to be lesser for me, another thing is i'm looking for a job as well. How to spend time to cope with so many things at once will be a tough task to me then.

So, to join or not to join them, it's still a question in my mind. I'm sure he'll advice me to join them later, there's still time for me as i'm still young! perhaps, it's the only choice. To join them later or to join them whenever i have free time in between tuition, doing revision and work.


Well, time is up and i'm not going to say much things about Mr.Tong, just shorten everything into: i had a good time with him at work as he taught me something important of having a healty lifestyle and what we should do when we are aged. In case you all interested, i think i should share something he said to me, it's really something worth to share with. He said when we are old, not much things we can do, with the weak aged body we can do something lighter like go to the temple meditate and pray everyday. As such, when the time we leave the world comes, it'll be much easier, smoother.
There are some more elaborations, but the time is limited, so see ya in the next post.


p/s: Thanks Mr. Tong for giving me the precious knowlege. I will not forget what i've been taught and will practice it in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment