Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Last Goodbye.

This suppose to be a blog that i keep all my happy memory,
but today,i'm gonna break my rule,
i'm gonna write something that will make me cry non-stop.

I'd like to say a last goodbye to my dear friend, Eugin.


















So, this was the only photo i had with him.
and also the last time we met.
I thought we could take nicer photo someday in Bangkok.
guess never have this chance again.

We used to mention about our first met.
Coz it was a lil funny and embarrassed.
We thought about that and we laughed together.

I smacked his shoulder and said hey.
He stunned.

I saw his reaction,soon i realized that i recognized a wrong person.
I thought he was Julian, his brother.
Both of them are my great supporters and my great friends.

Ever since then, he kept asking me that if he's really looking that matured.
He used to complain about my comment,
said he disliked me to say that, " you and your brother look alike."
He used to complain about my another comment too,
I said he was cute.
He argued that it was ugly but adorable.
He said he hated it. [making his face like this ----> >.< ]
haha..I know he'd never been serious about that.

He was a friend who would entertain you when you're bored,
telling you his funny stories and interesting experience of his life.
Make you laugh your head out with his humorous words.

When he's in front of you,you could see all kinds of funny facial expressions.
When u didn't get to see him, you could get disturbed by him through msn,
and listened all his jokes.
See how he impressed people by the way he talked and acted.

well, although he looked like a happy-go-lucky,
yet he's the one who always got me worried about him.
Worried about his insomnia, his drinking habit, and his mood swing.

now, i guess i can just stop worrying about all these.

I'm sure all his family and friends are in pain now.
For we miss him so much but never get to see him again.

I'm sorry for his brother, Julian.
I don't know how he get through it.
coz even me,myself, i don't know how to control my emotion.
The tears just out of my control.
anyway,wish all his friends and family stay strong.

Alright, guess i need to stop here.

Eugin, i'm sure we'll meet again
someday up there.
Goodbye. Miss you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment