Sunday, August 15, 2010

Untitled

I couldn't believe that i made it.

It has been 8 months after the broke up.
From a lost girl turn into a hopeful,passionate, and an energetic girl.
Seriously, i couldn't believe what has happened and what is happening.

you're great, you're awesome, Jill. Keep in up !!

Look back what i have done to achieve what i wanted in the past 7 months, the strong feeling of success is really exciting.

I promise myself to give myself a break, a holiday. I made it.
I said i wanted to expand my social network, i made it.
I wanna help those people who needed my help, and i made it as well.
Everything that i wanna do, i make it happen and the result is, i got the real happiness that i've been longing for a long,long time.

It's fun, it's delighting, it's something more than words can say.

For the past 7 months, i met a lot of friends. hi-bye friends, good friends, awful friends (they suck,but i don't treat them as enemies), close friends, party friends, and a lot of strangers who are not falling into any category above.
We share different experience, we learn a lot from each other. and so, I move on very fast.

Although most of the people around me strongly dislike my part time job and wanted me to quit, i know that they're just being caring, i can feel their loves towards me. Thanks for everything, but please give me some support and show me some respects to my decision. I have my reasons to stay.

From there,my dreams begin, and it makes my dreams come true.

I have a clear direction and i know the route that i'm taking. That's what matter most, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment