Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fill your heart with Love this Christmas


Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill

This is my favourite Christmas song that I wanna share with all my dearest friends and family this Christmas.
A song from the film "The Grinch" acted by Jim Carrey.
The story line is talking about the Grinch stole Christmas and spoilt the whole Christmas.
 

When i was small, my Christmas used to be happening every year.
We had Christmas carol band in my garden, a tall Christmas tree that built and decorated together with my sisters and mom, Christmas gifts placed under the Christmas tree, a Santa Claus who really look like the real one.
We had buffet dinner, neighbours, cousins, and friends celebrating Christmas at my house.
And when i grow up, Christmas seems not so fun, no Christmas carol band, no party, no buffet, no Christmas tree, no gift....
 

Listen the song, and I can find the same emptiness feeling in my heart. Where are you,Christmas?

"Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you?
Why have you gone away?
Where is the laughter you used to bring me?
Why can't I hear music play?
My world is changing, i'm rearranging, does that mean Christmas changes too?"

And this year, my Christmas is totally changed. I'll be busy working. No time to enjoy and have fun. Although I don't get the chance to celebrate this Christmas, I still wish to see all my friends and family could spend their precious holiday with their love ones to enjoy and have some fun. Most important one, is to fill everyone's heart with Love.

So, don't forget to buy your Christmas gifts and cards, seek for the forgiveness from those you've hurt for what you've done wrong and feel sorry to them.
Christmas is a season of love and forgiveness. Every heart should be filled with love.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment