Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time Flies

Dear readers,


Realized that my last post was posted in last year December 2011, and let's see the date now, it's already July 2012.


Time flies.


I am really having a hectic life after I left my previous company, Agilent.


How I wish I could have more time for myself to update my blogs, to read some books that I bought but no time to read at all, to practice my piano, to hang out/party with friends, to drink with my colleagues, etc.


So many things that I wish to do, the only problem is NO TIME.


Guess it's time for me to think, to consider, to plan, and to decide.
I have been working real hard for the past 1 year. Should I take a good rest? 


I am real exhausted to have so many jobs, 1 full time job and 1 part time job + other part time jobs.
I never wanted to quit, I just need a long holiday instead. 
But who allows me to do that?


For the past 6 months, time just flies without my notice. 
Next month will be my second Anniversary with my love one.
And we will be celebrating his 33rd birthday and my 25th birthday.

Last year we went Hatyai for our 1st Anniversary, and I couldn't believe that it's so fast we've come to another year that we are going to celebrate the memorable day of our love,again. 
Looking forward to our Singapore trip to Sentosa next month.
Wish it is sweet, fun, happy, and exciting.

As for the plan to let go my part time jobs, I will need to take some time to think and decide seriously.
Hopefully my final decision will not be dragged too long.


Later on, I will share my life in Zenzi bar - a homing place which keeping so much of my good memories, a place which I can hardly abandon from my heart.
Although I miss the place and everyone I met, no matter how I never wanted to let go,
when the time has come, there are voices keep asking me to let go.
Stay tune, I will tell you why I can hardly leave this place. 


- To be continued -

No comments:

Post a Comment