Monday, August 13, 2012

Life in Zenzibar - Prologue

Life in Zenzi bar - this title is not the first time being used by people.
As it's been used in my friends' Facebook album's name before.
You could see why Zenzi is so special and brings so many memories to people - not only to the customers,but to employees as well.
I still remember the day I passed by Zenzi and met a friend, she told me that Zenzi was looking for waitress and she said the lady bosses are very nice.
So I gave myself a try to walk-in for an interview. 

Story begins with:
After the broke up, I was kind of broke as well. 
All my money was gone to a beauty salon due to my face was full of ugly,disgusting,irritating pimples.
I went party with friends every weekend, going around the clubs at upper penang road to meet hi-bye friends,drinking friends,old friends, and make new friends.
I was thinking to have a part time job after being a party animal for few months.
Guess it was the right time to start a new job, to save some money for myself instead of playing around without earning any pocket money to spend.
Since every weekend I came to the same place and stay awake until 4-5am, a part time job at night was Okay to me.
And then, I met my lady boss for the interview. I said I would like to build up my social network and improve my public relation. Her answer was: okay, it's good to work here as you have many chances to talk to customers and improve your public relation. Sales are depending on your effort and the commission is personal, work less = earn less. 
My though: hmm, alright,fair enough which means if I don't want to earn more, I don't need to force myself to earn more. I can still focus on my learning and experience.
I accepted the job very soon but did not start to work right away. 
After a couples of months later,finally I started a wonderful journey in Zenzibar. 

- To be Continued -

No comments:

Post a Comment