Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life in Zenzibar - 1st day at work

This is a place where all kind of men and ladies dropping by for drinks, to have fun, to do crazy thing, or stay extremely quiet alone, et cetera.

My first day at work was a real embarrassing night to me.
I did not know how to refuse customers for unwilling to entertain them for drinks at all. Just keep entertaining until i got tipsy.

Did not know where is the limit to get totally black out.
Hence, continue to DRINK!!!

What did i have for my first night in Zenzi? 
Beer - oh, it's just like the water in the house,no way to skip
Stout - oh, it's just like the coffee in the house
Cocktail - oh, it's just like the fruit juice!
Tequila - oh no, i never know it tastes like shit until i threw it all out...

My first working night was ended by holding an empty bucket inside the bar. Did i look miserable? yes, i definitely did.

I club all the time before started to work but i never got drunk like this. It was because my purpose to go club is to get along with my friends, get to know new friends, I was not going to drink as much as i can.

However, working is different, too many people asking me to drink,
I couldn't just entertain ALL of them.
This is the lesson I got from my first f* up night.

Lesson learnt. 
I know what I must do next time - just say NO
and follow with many excuses... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment